193rd Inf Bde
"No Ground to Give"
The 193rd Infantry Brigade was originally constituted in the Army's organized reserves on 24 June 1922 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 193rd Infantry Brigade and assigned to the 97th Division. The brigade was reorganized and reconstituted in February 1942 as the 97th Reconnaissance Troop, 97th Division. In February 1943, the Troop was ordered to active military service and organized at Camp Swift, Texas. Reorganized and redesignated October 1945 as the 97th Mechanized Cavalry Reconnaissance Troop
*Approx 60mm/2.5″ height, 40mm/1.5" width chrome plated, zinc alloy, black enamel
*Attaches with 3M automotive adhesive
We Also Recommend